- Adult (20+): $25 through March 16; $30 thereafter (includes t-shirt, race number and race bag with sponsor offers)
- Teen (13-19): $15 through March 16; $20 thereafter (includes t-shirt, race number and race bag with sponsor offers)
- Youth (5-12): $15 through March 16; $20 thereafter (includes t-shirt, race number and race bag with sponsor offers)
- Child (4 and under): Free ($10 for t-shirt)
Registration will sell out early, so sign up soon!
Note: you must register (and obtain a race number) in order to cross the finish line.
Online registration is available through 11:59pm, Friday, May 12th. After that, registration is available only on race day from 7-8:30 a.m. (Note: Race number and t-shirts are not guaranteed with race day registration and lines will be long – consider registering early!)
- Click here to download printable registration form
- Mail your form (by May 1st) to:
Willow Glen 5K
c/o Willow Glen Elementary School
1425 Lincoln Ave.
San Jose, CA 95125
Please note: you must know your bib number for packet pickup. Packet pickup is by bib number, not by alpha name. Please bring a copy of your receipt.
Racers can pick up their race packets at the following location on the date/times shown:
Saturday, May 6th: 3-6 pm
Sunday, May 7th: 3-6 pm
Tuesday, May 9th: 3-6 pm
Thursday, May 11th: 8-10am, 3-6pm
Race packet includes race number, T-shirt and race bag with sponsor offers. Race packets may be picked up by a third-party, with a copy of email confirmation. Race packets are not available via mail.
Race day packet pick-up and registration will be available 7-8:30 a.m., however, race numbers and t-shirts are not guaranteed and lines will be long. So, please consider registering early and picking up your race packet at Presenting Sponsor, San Jose Swim & Racquet Club (see above for dates and times).
- Entry fees are non-transferable and non-refundable
- You must be in good health and physically prepared to run the race
- A race number is required to run the race
- Strollers are welcome
- No bicycles, wagons, in-line skates, skateboards, scooters or dogs (except for working) permitted
- Willow Glen 5K Race officials have the right to disqualify or remove from the course any participant whose activity violates any condition set forth or who poses any harm to himself/herself or any other participant
The Willow Glen 5K Run/Walk will be held rain or shine. No cancellations.
We follow the standard running industry policy for registration cancellations. All entry fees are non-refundable. You may not give or sell your number to another racer but can transfer it via WG5K’s registration service, Racemine. The entry fee for the 2017 event will not transfer to the following year’s event, no exceptions. This policy stays in effect whether you are injured, have an unexpected business or family emergency, or other incident. No exceptions.